Monday, November 11, 2013

I am on the big screen (in a short film).

I am excited to finally be able to show something I did a few months ago. My good friends Kathryn Kane and Rob Neilson have made a short film called "Sing Song." It is a film based on the relationship Kathryn's mother and aunt had when they were sisters growing up.

The site for Sing Song can be found here.

… I was asked to provide some kid's art for the film showing the family, and helping drive the message of how the older daughter viewed the family dynamic.


It was very kind of Kathryn to put my little picture in the film, and will be quite a hoot to sit in the audience and see it on the big screen. (playing November 12th at the Sundance theater in Houston).

AND HERE IT IS!!!

SING SONG: the short film









No comments:

Post a Comment